General Hair Care Tips For All Textures
- Make Sure To Shampoo and Condition Before Installing Your Virgin Hair. Avoid Alcohol-Based Products to Prevent Dryness
- Rinse With Luke Warm Water.
- Use Styling Products Minimally To Prevent Build Up and Tangling.
- For Wavy and Curly Hair Use A Spray Bottle of Water For A Natural Look. For A “ Wet “ Look Use A Leave In Conditioner and Water.
- Shampoo At Least Once A Week.
- Use Shampoo No Higher Than PH7.
- Apply Conditioner Using A Wide Tooth Comb, Combing Starting At The Ends Working Your Way To The Roots.
- Rinse Throughly
- To Reform Curls, Scrunch Up Hair Gently. DO NOT MASSAGE!
- Let Hair Air-Dry
- Style as Desired.